Friday, July 20, 2007

Lights, Camera, Pictures!

UPDATED: I had lost all the pics with this post and still need to find the few that are missing.

I am taking you back more than a year. Obviously! I just love seeing changes in people and you can really see the changes if I go back farther like I did.

Oh, and I forgot to mention the most important reason I am doing all these pictures.

I finally learned how to download pictures from our video camera and my phone! Maybe I will get adventurous one of these days and actually figure out how to make a video.

But then again, we don't even have a digital camera, so don't hold your breath!

Enjoy!
Stacey

p.s. Don't forget to come back over the next 2 days as I am going to tell you about some new contests!!




Family pictures for Christmas 2005


L and A with Roman before they leave for Minnesota last September.


The first day of Little Sprouts 2006. A's 2nd year and L's 1st year!


Nana's house.


Remember all those hot days last winter? This was a day at the park. I took their bikes to ride and they were mezmorized by the turtles.


Pumpkin Patch Day 2006


Can you tell they love for me to take pictures of them to "see" later?




My children always adore each other this much. Don't yours?


Waiting for Santa 2006












Family pictures for Christmas 2006

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Stacey, I love the pictures! You may need to show me how to download from my video camera. How did you learn to do that? I've got a couple of really cute clips I'd love to post to mine.

Jenna said...

Those are great!! I love the family one with everyone walking away.

Kimmy said...

Thanks for sharing your family pictures on your blog! They're great! Your kids are so adorable.

Jennifer H. said...

Love the black and white pics. I'm waiting to hear about the contests . . .

And how are you enjoying your child-free, husband-free weekend?

CG said...

Cute pictures..love the black & white ones!

Thanks for stopping by and signing up for my giveaway!