Saturday, July 21, 2007

Coming Attraction!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


The show begins Monday, July 23rd!

Final performance is Friday, July 27th.

Available for your viewing pleasure 24/7.

For a preview, go to

http://rocksinmydryer.typepad.com/shannon/2007/07/a-very-bloggy-g.html

There you will find details and instructions!

If you think you would be interested in participating along with giving away a prize, I would for sure check out the guidelines now so you can have your post ready and be prepared.

Be sure to check back here on Monday morning to read my post, find out what you could win from me, and...

Comment!

That, of course, is how you enter to win!

And just think, you can do that on every person's blog post you visit from Mr. Linky!

I can't wait until Monday!

Or tomorrow, when I share ANOTHER contest! It is a simple 1-time entry process with a big payoff!

Stacey

1 comment:

Amy said...

Stacey
Thanks so much for visiting My Zoe Bug. I really appriciate the time you took to answer my question. I also wanted to tell you that you have two beautiful, silly, happy kids! I love the orange bow picture, painted toenails ,and your black and whites are so pretty...keep takin' those pictures of those cuties! I wish I could participate in this ginormous giveaway, but I have been working on opening an Etsy Shop...when I do I plan to do a giveaway so keep visiting me and you might luck out!
Amy