Monday, December 10, 2007

Wish you were here!

I would so totally share with you!

At night, with the kids tucked soundly in bed, I am ready for some me time! I grab my newest favorite snack and my cup of tea and settled in my chair to hang out with you!


I bet you are just licking your lips right now! Why don't you grab your own and join me? Just take a fresh-from-the-microwave bag of a popcorn and sprinkle a handful of chocolate chips into the bag. Give the bag a few shakes and let the chips begin to melt before pouring onto a plate.


Then prepare for the yumlickious treat!


A few cups of this yummy tea makes it a perfect night time snack!

Or is it the fact that my house is quiet?

And I am sure my new companion has nothing whatsoever to do with my need for extra sit-ups, right?

Stacey

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

looks yummy!!

Jennifer H. said...

Yummy! When I was prego with Kaylee, that was my craving of choice. Remind me to tell you how my sweet husband tried making this for me!

Cyndy said...

Here I sit at work and now I have this craving for popcorn with chocolate. And the tea! I haven't seen that one before. It looks great. I've got one question, though. Does your keyboard get sticky? Guess I'll be making a stop at the grocery store on my way home from work today

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

hey, I thought I was the one who created that snack! :D So yum.

Unknown said...

Shame, shame, shame on you for eating that....without me! :)