Friday, December 21, 2007

FRIDAY FUZZY



I am taking a break from my regular Friday Fuzzy schedule until January. You probably already noticed that from last week! With everything going on these days, it is all I can do keep up with my posts while reading those I already know and love. I promise to bring it back in the new year with lots of new friends to share

So today, I thought I would just give some love to someone whose makes things I love.

My friend Amy does the cutest clipboards and I wanted to share her stuff with you.

I ordered the cutest ones for some Christmas gifts! She does 3 different sizes. I ordered a regular large size and 2 mini sizes that have magnets on the back. She also has a 5x7 type size.

I am bummed that I forgot to take pictures of them, but you can see what she has available at her Etsy store. And since I have been to her house, I can assure you that she has lots of papers available if you have something special you want.

I believe she has others available on Ebay, but not sure where, so you can ask her about that.

Kute Klipboards by Amy

Happy Friday Fuzzies to all!

Stacey

No comments: