Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Prize Patrol

This is way late in coming!

I wanted to share my goodies I won over the last two carnivals I did. It was fun to win and fun to meet some new gals!

Cindy sent me a super good book! I had no idea what to expect and my husband made a snide remark I won't repeat when he saw the title! Just so you know, the book is so not what you think! I encourage you to read it and be a slacker mom!!



Tiffany sent me a great book to compliment my crock pot I got for Christmas! The recipes are so easy and I love the easy-to-read style of the book!




Daphne sent me some great scrapbook idea books along with an adorable photo album/keepsake box! The picture does not do it justice!



Kelley sent me the cutest charm that I can use on my purse or as a necklace!



Thanks girls!!

Stacey

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Im gald you got it all Ok! Thanks for posting the picture.
Great party! I also really like the kids pictures....could be a fun new segment. Sometimes I do wonder what is going on in those little heads!