Oh, I so needed some inspiration for today's thoughts!
Unfortunately, for some, it may be repeat thoughts! Hopefully, for most, it will be like a fresh breeze on a muggy day!
See, I just found Maura over here and she has inspired me with something fun! She is having a bloggy birthday and celebrating by giving away some $ if you share your first post and tell a little bit about how you have grown. You can find all the details here
I pretty much explain why I started doing all this in my first post, so I won't repeat myself. But, what I know for sure, is that it has become so much more than I ever expected. Now someone in this home likes to refer to all this as a possible outcry to Bloggers Anonymous, but I would disagree.
True, it has meant late nights and early mornings to either read or post. True, I should really analyze my time with all this and see how to manage it better (thoughts on that coming Wednesday!). True, maybe I should actually try to earn some $$ since it seems to be my new hobby.
But do you want to know what is most true?
* Making some really nice friends, both in-person and online.
* Liking people online before I ever had a chance to make in-person judgements that might have never allowed me to know some INCREDIBLE women.
* Learning so much! And really, good stuff!
* Laughing for so many reasons, but mostly for realizing I am so not alone!
* Crying because someone was hurting and I didn't even know them.
* Having the opportunity to pray for so many and making a conscious effort to let that be visible here.
* Occasionally writing about things that make a difference.
* Realizing this is so much bigger than a few contests-which was the real catalyst for finally starting my own blog (so I could enter and host them; silly, huh!)
Oh well, all that being said, read here to see me in action on my first day!