I am really not a big meme person (I think!), but this one seemed easy and fun to do.
Copy and paste to your site. Bold the ones you have actually done.
Commentary is optional but fun!
01. Bought everyone in the bar a drink
02. Swam with wild dolphins
*my friend is a speech therapist at a dolphin place for kids in key west. my dream job!
03. Climbed a mountain
*not what i consider a real mountain.
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid
06. Held a tarantula
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone
08. Said “I love you” and meant it
09. Hugged a tree
*probably as a kid when climbing one.
10. Bungee jumped
11. Visited Paris
*does Las Vegas count?
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise
*i recommend doing so in Florida while looking out over the water!
14. Seen the Northern Lights
15. Gone to a huge sports game
*i am counting the 1996 Olympics for this one!
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables
*love baby tomatoes!
18. Touched an iceberg
19. Slept under the stars
20. Changed a baby’s diaper
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon
22. Watched a meteor shower
23. Gotten drunk on champagne
24. Given more than you can afford to charity
*i have to say a lot too. it's hard!
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment
*this is so bad, but i can have a nervous giggle fit during a bad situation. doesn't happen as often as it used to.
27. Had a food fight
28. Bet on a winning horse
29. Asked out a stranger
*i made sure my single life was fun!
30. Had a snowball fight
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can
32. Held a lamb
33. Seen a total eclipse
*i remember making one of those special boxes when i was in the 3rd grade.
34. Ridden a roller coaster
35. Hit a home run
*in jr. high, i played catcher on a softball team.
36. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment
39. Had two hard drives for your computer
40. Visited all 50 states
41. Taken care of someone who was drunk
42. Had/Have amazing friends
*i just can't say enough about all my amazing friends over the years! i am working on a post about them!
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country
*Australia was fun!
44. Watched whales
45. Stolen a sign
*in college; the kind with the flashing light; i even stored it in my garage for awhile!
46. Backpacked in Europe
*Does Australia count? If not, sorry! We even stayed in youth hostiles and with strangers we met online who backpacked as well. A totally different concept there!
47. Taken a road-trip
*My life for 2 years, not counting all the other mini ones! Probably another fun post I could do!
48. Gone rock climbing
49. Midnight walk on the beach
50. Gone sky diving
51. Visited Ireland
52. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love
*stupid, i know! long story!
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger’s table and had a meal with them
54. Visited Japan
55. Milked a cow
56. Alphabetized your cds
57. Pretended to be a superhero
*Wonder Woman, who else!
58. Sung karaoke
*College graduation party with friends!
59. Lounged around in bed all day
*pre-kids, believe me!
60. Played touch football
61. Gone scuba diving
*Mexico and The Great Barrier Reef off Cairns, Australia!
62. Kissed in the rain
63. Played in the mud
64. Played in the rain
65. Gone to a drive-in theater
*they should NOT be tearing these down :(
66. Visited the Great Wall of China
67. Started a business
*sewing (Vignettes by stacey), Arbonne
68. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken
69. Toured ancient sites
70. Taken a martial arts class
71. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight
72. Gotten married
*March 27, 1999
73. Been in a movie
74. Crashed a party
75. Gotten divorced
76. Gone without food for 5 days
77. Made cookies from scratch
78. Won first prize in a costume contest
79. Ridden a gondola in Venice
80. Gotten a tattoo
*belly button pierced!
81. Rafted the snake river
*white-water rafting on the Colorado river
82. Been on television news programs as an “expert”
83. Gotten flowers for no reason
84. Performed on stage
85. Been to Las Vegas
*twice; girl's trip and business
86. Recorded music
*does as a kid count?
87. Eaten shark
88. Kissed on the first date
*rare, but yes.
89. Gone to Thailand
90. Bought a house
91. Been in a combat zone
92. Buried one/both of your parents
93. Been on a cruise ship
*not my favorite vacation; too confining.
94. Spoken more than one language fluently
95. Performed in a Rocky Horror Picture Show
*midnight showing of Grease! RHPS is too weird, I think!
96. Raised children
*in progress with lots of praying!
97. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour
*a co-worker does this. i don't get it!
98. Passed out cold
99. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country
100. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over
*the perk of my traveling job i had!
101. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge
102. Sang loudly in the car, and didn’t stop when you knew someone was looking
103. Had plastic surgery
104. Survived an accident that you shouldn’t have survived
105. Wrote articles for a large publication
106. Lost over 100 pounds
107. Held someone while they were having a flashback
108. Piloted an airplane
*right before i threw up my burrito in a bag! did not make a good impression on the guy, i am sure!
109. Touched a stingray
110. Broken someone’s heart
*a regret to this day b/c he was a good person
111. Helped an animal give birth
112. Won money on a TV game show
113. Broken a bone
114. Gone on an African photo safari
115. Had a facial part pierced other than your ears
116. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol
117. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild
118. Ridden a horse
119. Had major surgery
*tonsils when 7 years old
120. Had a snake as a pet
121. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
122. Slept 30 hours in a 48 hour time frame
123. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states
124. Visited all 7 continents
125. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days
126. Eaten kangaroo meat
127. Eaten sushi
128. Had your picture in the newspaper
*won a Benjamin Franklin story contest in elementary. i was quoted while waiting in line for Lisa loeb's autograph!
129. Changed someone’s mind about something you care deeply about
130. Gone back to school
132. Touched a cockroach
133. Eaten fried green tomatoes
134. Read “The Iliad”
*enjoyed it; would love to read it as an adult!
135. Selected one “important” author who you missed in school, and read
136. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
137. Skipped all your school reunions
138. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language
139. Been elected to public office
*president of my sorority (social/service club) in college
140. Written your own computer language
141. Thought to yourself that you’re living your dream
*with my kids, of course! otherwise, probably, from time to time.
142. Had to put someone you love into hospice care
143. Built your own PC from parts
144. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn’t know you
145. Had a booth at a street fair
146. Dyed your hair
*too many times to count starting in high school
147. Been a DJ
148. Shaved your head
149. Caused a car accident
*the mean guy i hit made me cry, but the nice guy in front of him was kind. although i cried even harder when i saw the nice guy had his child in the car.
150. Saved someone’s life
Open to all! Just let me know when you post it, so I can come over and be nosey!!