We all loved Soarin' and probably should have done it several times more. I wish they could construct seats for little ones because I think most would enjoy it. Test Track and and Mission were good too.
Nemo and Friends & Turtle Talk with Crush was super cute!
You can't go wrong with jumping water for entertainment!
Traveling through England, we enjoyed meeting Pooh and Tigger.
We had dinner reservations at Teppan Edo in Japan. I highly recommend it! It was fun for the whole family. We met a family from New York at our table.
The kids enjoyed their special chop sticks.
Our talented and funny host was a Florida native...go figure!
In Norway, Brax found his special sword. The native young lady had a sweet conversation with the kids.
Can't for the life of me tell you what country this represented, but Luke was really enjoying the drums!
Don't you love how Luke is trying to hold up Spaceship Earth! No one even told him to do that!
Other cool stuff:
- Living with the Land- looks at how much we could be doing to grow our food safe and bountiful. really incredible stuff!
- Sunshine Seasons- we ate an early lunch there and it was good.
- Captain EO- the Michael Jackson short film was a good memory down 80's lane. the funniest thing was when Luke thought MJ was a girl!
- Gran Fiesta (Mexico) and Maelstrom (Norway) boat tours were good.
- O Canada!- beautiful and funny thanks to Martin Short.
- Cool Club- some good, and not so good, versions of "coke". but free and cool are the key words!
- Kidcot- the kids really enjoyed meeting natives from every country and having their passports stamped and signed in the native language. everyone was so nice to the kids. well worth the time.