Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Tripping

This was another one of our mini-trips late in the summer.

We headed to Dallas to spend time with good friends and introduce B to several who had not met him.

We let the kids enjoy some fun pool time while the girls caught up. Thanks Jen for opening your pool! Sorry, no pics!

Although my little man slept through most of our dinner at the loud restaurant, he woke up with enough time to entertain the ladies for awhile.

This is my long-time friend Brandee. We have known each other over 25 years, but you can't tell by looking at her picture! We don't get to see each other often, but it is always good to catch up.

I hope everyone has one of these sweet couples in their life! She was my 9th grade English teacher (at the same school where my Dad was the counselor) and he was my OT and NT teacher in college. He even taught me to snow ski on my first and only ski trip in college! We have stayed in touch over the years and it was nice to catch up over a yummy lunch!

We stayed with my friend who was in the process of moving several hours away. :( This was on the day we were leaving. I made sure the kids got a chance for silly pictures so we could get some nice ones too!


A and S#2

We really enjoyed our visit with my friend S and her kids. Our kids went to school together before we moved. I really miss our alternating play dates/free Mommy time!!



They were discussing their favorite yoga positions!

During our down time, the kids played together non-stop! Although they really enjoyed the Wii, there was lots of imaginative play going on as well. Fun to watch!




We had a really good time hanging out with all of our friends! We miss everyone so much!

Stacey

No comments: