Friday, September 4, 2009

I needed a good laugh

I was gone for several hours last night, so I had my husband take care of night time duties with the big kids. Little man hung out with me at a PTA meeting then at another meeting to plan church class activities.

When I got home, I went upstairs for a story and good-nights with the kids.

I was telling L that I had laid out his clothes for tomorrow because I wanted him to wear his "Big Brother" shirt. He has Show and Tell on Fridays and we got permission to "show" off his little brother. :)

I said, "You can wear your Big Brother shirt and he can wear his Little Brother shirt."

He said, "And you can wear your Big Mama shirt!"

Outta the mouths of babes!

We all giggled!

Stacey

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

Too cute! Let us know how his show and tell went.

Tina said...

What a hoot! He sounds like such a cutie!

Just FYI because I know you have so much spare time (Ha!)...one of my favorite blogs is "Big Mama".--She's a riot and makes me laugh every time I read her posts. By the way, she is NOT a "Big" mama either! (Link on my blog)

Martie said...

AwwW! What a cutie!! :O)