Monday, September 14, 2009

Channeling

In case you don't recognize me right now, it is because I feel the spirit of Noah upon me!

I guess that happens when you have received non-stop rain for 2 days, in addition to all the other rain from last week!

I had errands to run this morning, but no way I am doing that with a 4-month old to tote as well! Maybe it will break later today and I can make a few quick runs with both boys along for the ride.

On another note, if you need something irrelevant to pray about today, I got it for you. I have my first parent meeting for Girl Scouts tonight.

YES, I KNOW! WHAT was I thinking!! I blame it on my mush brain when I was pregnant!!

I won't be alone, as my regional person will be there too. However, since there will likely be more girls signing up (which requires separate troops due to age differences) than I can handle, I need LOTS of parents to volunteer to help in some way. Specifically, I need volunteers for troop leadership of 2 more separate troops (Daisies and Juniors), cookie sales coordinator in January, snack coordination, troop assistants for general management of girls and specific projects, and a fundraising coordinator.

It may seem silly to ask for prayers for that, but I am truly stressed about it. I know (hope) once things get rolling that it will all fall into place, but with everything else I manage, I need all the help I can get.

I have at least 5 posts waiting for me to finish them.

They are feeling sad and neglected.

Maybe this week! ;)

Stacey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope the meeting went ok! I'm sure you'll have plenty to share about it.

Just take one day, one thing at a time ... it'll get better. And drier! :)