Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Well, that makes my job easier!

For the last few months (although it feels like years and might only be weeks!), my son has made it clear what he wants for his birthday.

Every time he sees something cool on TV, he directs my attention to it. THAT is what he wants!

Problem is that at this point, my head is spinning with everything he has told me. These days, I pretty much just look, nod, and say "really!" or "cool" with as much enthusiasm as I can muster.

Every once in awhile, I will mention that he wants everything he sees.

It doesn't phase him!

A few days ago, as I was walking past him, he exclaimed enthusiastically,

"MOM, I want EVERYTHING at Wal-Mart that is for BOYS!"

I feel so prepared now that he has narrowed it down for me!

Stacey

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Haha!!! Well, that certainly makes for easy shopping....just might need a couple or 10 shopping carts! That's precious!

Anonymous said...

Love it!

I want everything that is at DSW in a size 10. (In case you were keeping up with my wish list, too!)