Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Zzzzzz

I think I am going to bed.


I am not sick, but I am the kinda tired that could get me sick if I am not careful.


I hate being tired.


Right now, the house is quiet and I have some things I really really need to get done.


But tired is winning out over productive.


Little B crashed around 4:45 (for what I thought was just one of his quick little pre-evening catnaps!) and is still sleeping!


I am guessing I will have my eyes shut about 10 minutes when he decides to wake up! :)


Stacey

p.s. I actually wanted to go to bed about 45 minutes ago, since I could barely keep my eyes open while reading to the kids.  However, I made the grave mistake a reading "just a few" blogs and got s*cked into a really cool crafty one.  Don't worry~I am too tired to get out my sewing machine!!

Good Night!

No comments: