Thursday, December 4, 2008

On the road and more

After the crowd left Sunday morning and we finished up church and lunch, I packed my bag and headed to Dallas for Appt. #2 on Monday.

I like to go up the night before, spend the night with a friend, then get to the first appt. of the day before heading back. This time I met a friend for a yummy Mexican meal and catch-up before heading over to another friend's house for the evening. It was fun to catch up with her since we don't see each other a lot!

The best part was that I discovered a Homedics clock that lulled me to sleep with "rain"!! And since I already had a BBB stop planned, you better believe I picked me up one of those clocks with my coupon! I am planning on getting one for each of the kids for Christmas, as well. They both want clocks and I am hoping it will help my dtr sleep better. Although, I can thankfully say that she has slept in her own bed without waking for almost a week now!! Yea!

My original stop to BBB was to try to exchange my Shark that I bought in June. My husband thought I was crazy, but I hate that stuff stops working for no reason in less than a year and thought it was worth a try.

And you know what?

They did not even hesitate to exchange it. They were so nice! And now I have a new vacuum for downstairs which I hope lasts a lot longer than 6 months!! Especially since I strongly dislike sweeping and 98% of my downstairs is non-carpet!

But my favorite stop?


A decaf peppermint mocha never tasted so good!!!

After picking up little man from Papa's house, we headed home to hang out and clean in preparation for house decorating.

He wanted to make some more rings so his chain could be as big as sister's!




Then while fixing dinner, I discovered this....

He had played non-stop while his cousins were here and it looks like he needed to catch up on his sleep!

Sounds good to me!

As far as my appt., I measured great and the heartbeat is strong. Next month, my daughter will be my partner as we hope to discover whether our newest family member will prefer pink or blue!

Stacey

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I am so excited for you! Do your kids care if it is a boy or a girl? Do you care?

Someone Being Me said...

Those decaf peppermint mochas are definitely one of my favorite pregnancy treats. I can't wait to hear if it will be a boy or a girl.

Kimmy said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. Did you find out the gender of your other two prior to their birth?