Thursday, May 1, 2008

YIKES!

In approximately 12 hours, my daughter and I will be hosting 8 lovely young ladies from her class for a Girls-Only Kindergarten Graduation Slumber Party!

OH MY!

Food-check!
Tableware-check!
Party game-check!
Glamour activities-check!
Cameras-check!
Music-check!
Decorations-check!
Helpers-check!
My mind-che....uh....oh yea....check!

I will be back tomorrow to share the fun!

Wish me luck!

Stacey

p.s. Do you think 6-year old girls care whether I dust or mop? ;)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sounds like fun! (And you are very brave!)

And no, I don't think they'll mind at all! Actually, if the dust is thick enough, they could write messages to each other! LOL! Oh wait, you've probably dusted since I have, so your dust probably isn't nearly as thick as mine!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Especially the glamour part!

Unknown said...

I can hardly wait to hear about it! I hope both of you make some great memories!

Jennifer said...

sounds fun!

No, wait until they leave to dust and mop.......then you can actually enjoy the cleaness for more than 30 minutes!!