I am way too tired and have quite a bit to do today, to be recapping last night. It was delightful, but I want to share it later when I have time to think about what I am writing.
It doesn't help that my camera battery died about 10 shots into the evening. Thank goodness my mom helper was Queen Photographer! I can't wait to see all her shots. Unfortunately, you probably won't get to see any of them. :( It would be asking permission to post their daughter's pictures on the big bad Internet and in the same breath, revealing my little bloggy life! Too much work. I am going to try to download some video (minus the actual picture), in order to sharing the screaming.
For now, here are the top 10 things you learn when you are surrounded by 9 6-year olds!
1. They communicate through squealing and screaming.
2. They are not afraid of the camera.
3. They like to eat.
4. They have perfect skin, including rosy cheeks that don't need blush.
5. They have a thing for picking each other up and twirling around.
6. They like to scream. Some more!
7. They look darn adorable in their pjs as they cozy on the floor for a movie.
8. Apparently fake nose piercing is all the rage among 6-year olds. WHAT?!
9. The girl issues start early.
10. They MUST say good bye to each other no fewer than 10 times before the actual departure.
I am exhausted, but it was fun! For me, at least! More later!