Monday, February 25, 2008

The results you have been waiting for!

Kimmy peaked my curiosity the other day when she shared this on her site. I decided to give it a try.

The funny thing is that I did it twice just like she did. There are like 19 questions, and apparently the first time, I answered 1 too many questions with my first-born instinct. My first color ended up being BLACK! I wish I had the description, but I was so shocked when I saw it, that I deleted it and could not get it back. It is not that I don't like to be a leader nor that I don't have a get-the-job-done personality, but it was the coldness and lack of relatedness that it described. That is not me!

So I did it again, and I can live with these results!

Your true color is Green! You're green, the color of growth and vigor. Good-hearted and giving, you have a knack for finding and bringing out the best in people. Green is the most down-to-earth color in the spectrum — reliable and trustworthy. People know they can count on you to be around in times of need, since your concern for people is genuine and sincere. You take pride in being a good friend. For you, success is measured in terms of personal achievement and growth, not by status or position. Rare as emeralds, greens are wonderful, natural people. It truly is your color!

I know, it sounds too warm and gooey to be true. Yes, I have my moments of intense craziness, but this general picture is a much better one of me.

Then I got intrigued and just had to see what they had to say about being a first-born! This is the minimal version. I wasn't going to pay for extra results!

Your position as eldest child shows most strongly in your achievements. Similar to other eldest children, you are probably more successful than your peers. You likely have a good education and have achieved a great deal professionally. Being the eldest child in your family made it natural for you to go for what you wanted, often with a competitive edge. You tend to be a practical person who is fairly open to constructive feedback. You continually seek ways to accomplish your goals more efficiently.

And then this was fun! Some of the descriptions crack me up! If they could only see me this morning as I type this, I am not sure I would come across as suave and sexy!! I like how most of the descriptions are true, only at different points of my life.




What Stacey Means



You are the total package - suave, sexy, smart, and strong.

You have the whole world under your spell, and you can influence almost everyone you know.

You don't always resist your urges to crush the weak. Just remember, they don't have as much going for them as you do.



You are a seeker. You often find yourself restless - and you have a lot of questions about life.

You tend to travel often, to fairly random locations. You're most comfortable when you're far away from home.

You are quite passionate and easily tempted. Your impulses sometimes get you into trouble.



You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.

You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.

You have the classic "Type A" personality.



You are very open. You communicate well, and you connect with other people easily.

You are a naturally creative person. Ideas just flow from your mind.

A true chameleon, you are many things at different points in your life. You are very adaptable.



You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.

You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.

At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.



You are a free spirit, and you resent anyone who tries to fence you in.

You are unpredictable, adventurous, and always a little surprising.

You may miss out by not settling down, but you're too busy having fun to care.



Happy Monday!

Stacey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My color is black. It does seem a bit severe for me. I peg myself as a introverted wallflower, but this survey really seemed to pick up on my goal-orientedness and called it "demanding".

I DEMAND a recount! :-)

Shannon West said...

brown? the description does suit me well...