Sunday, February 3, 2008

DING! Time's up!

I have some closing thoughts about the carnival that I will share later this week.

Along with many others (thoughts, that is!) swirling around in my head right now!

Without fanfare, but no less excitement, I give you the winner of my prize.....

Momala

She is getting herself a new blog header and blog redesign!

And because I warned you that I can't bring myself to disappoint anyone, I give you the two runners-up.....

Tyna

and

Jhianna

These gals will receive their very own Arbonne Swag Bag of Samples to enjoy!

And since I can't even keep my eyelids open with toothpicks, I leave you until I recover from the weekend!

See you Tuesday!

Stacey

p.s. Random.org was my assistant in determining winners!

3 comments:

Shannon West said...

sound like it was lots of fun... maybe I'll catch on next time!

Momala said...

Stacey,

Thank you soooo much! I can't tell you how excited I am to win a blog header and blog redesign! I really need it! Thank you again!!!

Momala

Someone Being Me said...

Awww...I am so jealous. I need a blog redesign bad but my husband won't let me spend the money.