Sunday, February 3, 2008

DING! Time's up!

I have some closing thoughts about the carnival that I will share later this week.

Along with many others (thoughts, that is!) swirling around in my head right now!

Without fanfare, but no less excitement, I give you the winner of my prize.....


She is getting herself a new blog header and blog redesign!

And because I warned you that I can't bring myself to disappoint anyone, I give you the two runners-up.....




These gals will receive their very own Arbonne Swag Bag of Samples to enjoy!

And since I can't even keep my eyelids open with toothpicks, I leave you until I recover from the weekend!

See you Tuesday!


p.s. was my assistant in determining winners!


The West's said...

sound like it was lots of fun... maybe I'll catch on next time!

Momala said...


Thank you soooo much! I can't tell you how excited I am to win a blog header and blog redesign! I really need it! Thank you again!!!


Someone Being Me said...

Awww...I am so jealous. I need a blog redesign bad but my husband won't let me spend the money.