Thursday, February 21, 2008

BZZZZZZZY!

I committed to help with a few projects for church and work and am busy finishing up a few things for them today through this weekend. I would have had something ready to share for today and tomorrow, but I accidentally fell asleep with my kids last night while putting them to bed.

At 7:30!

So, that is what it takes to relieve the dark circles under my eyes!

I did wake up at 11:30 and was a little restless, but quickly read a few blogs and was snoozing again by 12 midnight.

I know my body is trying to tell me something, but I don't really have time to listen right now!

See you all Monday!

Stacey

2 comments:

Shannon West said...

hope you have a peaceful weekend!

Anonymous said...

I fight sleep like a baby at bedtime. WHY??? I know better, of course. I'm improving with age, as my energy levels decline, but I still love the night hours when all is quiet around here. Ugh, that self-discipline is hard! (who knew going to sleep was a discipline???) :)