Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Thank goodness! An excuse to be random!
I got tagged by Karla (or "Grace" as some may know her!) A LONG TIME AGO at Rose Cottage Lane for this little award going around.
So sorry it is taking me so long!!
Here are the RULES:
* Link to the person that tagged you.
* Post the rules on your blog.
* Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
* Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
* Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Now before I get started, everyone raise your right hand and repeat after me:
"I, ________, solemnly swear to not laugh at, be shocked by, nor hold against Stacey, any of the below stated facts. I promise to continue to visit and support her despite any awkward vibes I may feel after reading her facts. I will not remove her from my Google Reader as a way of punishing her for her random weirdness."
Allrightythen, let's get started!
7 Random and/or Weird Facts About Stacey
1. For 2 years, I would get a new job every 3-5 months.
2. I went to the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta.
3. I backpacked in Australia for 2 weeks.
4. I scuba dived at The Great Barrier Reef for 2 days.
5. I have had a body part pierced. (My father loves this one!)
6. I will rearrange/reload my dishwasher if someone else does it wrong.
And lastly, and quite possibly the sole reason for the oath, I give you my never-before-revealed random/weird fact.......
7. I developed a crush on "Pacey" at the age of 37.
Now to pass this along:
(I am trying to think of gals I have not tagged before!)
(my sweet new friend and a wise woman!)
(a cool gal and great resource for green living!)
(b/c she needs to post more often!)
(a real-life friend whose blog i just found!)
(cuz i need someone to be more random and weird than me-love ya b!!)
(a wonderful "virtual" friend and woman!)
(b/c we all miss her and i am hoping to intice her back again!)