Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Random Updates

Anysa's eyemask- In the flurry of typing fingers, I can't believe I forgot to tell the funniest part which is, YES, Anysa requested that I still leave her closet light on even while she was wearing the mask! Silly girl! And thanks for the reminder question Jenna!

Shopping- Ok, if I am going to share my glory road stories, then I guess I have to share the blunders as well. When Luke attached himself to the bicycle at the resale shop and I saw it was only $5 ($4.99 to be exact), I thought how could I really go wrong. I even called my husband twice for a review of the bike. And even though the bike was clearly marked with a label that said "NO BRAKES", somehow my mind kept interpreting that as "NO TRAINING WHEELS". Surely, you can see how easily I could have misread the label as the words were so similar and all! In my defense, I did have two children in a cramped shopping environment AND we had had many conversations in the previous days with Anysa about removing the training wheels from her big bike. I was just confused. Anyhoo, needless to say, Luke did not end up keeping the bike and I had to give in to the fact that I have probably spent $5 on worse things.

Luke did get a new pre-surgery, big boy, Spiderman bike that will last him beyond the training wheels years thanks to his Daddy who felt sorry that he was going under the knife the next day. And best of all, it matches his Spiderman scooter perfectly. Sorta like matching shoes and a purse!

Stacey

No comments: