Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The future's so bright, she's gotta wear shades!

Seriously, I don't even know what to say about all this.

First, whatever I say will make me cry.

Alright, I know, I know. Anything and everything makes me cry these days!

Hmmm, might keep that into consideration should I get stopped by the blue anytime soon!

But this is my baby I am talking about. You know the one. The first one. My daughter. This little person that was cradled in my arms a few short years ago. I could go on, but I won't. I have pregnant people reading this! ;)

So here goes!

Isn't she a vision in white? I know I will say the same thing again in the years to come, but for now, she is simply beautiful in her daddy's white shirt and her white cap!








I was able to attend her graduation practice. It gave me a chance to video and take a few pics without competing with all the other parents. They sang 3 songs for graduation. A song about what they would be when they grow up, a song asking God to use them, and fun song (the one about wearing shades!). It took them singing about 1 second into the song called "Use Me" (i think that was the title) for me to tear up.










See that? Puffy eyes! Told ya!


This was the morning of her graduation. As you can see, her brother was not going to be left out!




Here she is 3 years ago on her first day of school. Ever. And three years later! I am so thankful to Little Sprouts, the director, and the teachers. They truly are about growing kids for God!




She is one cool chick!

I love her and I am so very proud of her!

Stacey

p.s. WHY are my pictures and text being crazy on me????

1 comment:

Jennifer H. said...

Are you trying to make me cry?!? I love the pic of her on the first day. What a big difference. We miss y'all so much. The other day Kaylee found A's Strawberry Shortcake necklace. She put it on and said she wanted to wear it to remember A. I noticed every once in awhile she would kiss it and say, "I remember you, A." It was heartbreaking!!