See, here I am already with April's value! Within the actual month that it is supposed to be posted!! :)
Back on the bandwagon, baby!
This month we will be learning bible stories and memory verses about Kindness.
Here are some ideas to help you discuss Kindness with your children at home this month:
* Remind your child that Kindness is~
~Being understanding, gentle, and helpful
* Teach Kindness by example; make the extra effort this month to demonstrate kind words and deeds in front of and towards your children.
* Make a Kindness Pact for the month; discuss and make a family commitment towards 2 “do’s” and 2 “don’ts” for this pact. Post them for all to see.
* Learn “Thumper’s Kindness Motto” this month; “If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all.”
* Start a “Random Acts of Kindness” list on your refrigerator. Include all family members and keep track of each person’s acts of kindness. See who can give away the most Kindness this month.
This month we will be learning about:
Week 1-The Good Samaritan, Luke 10:25-37
Week 2-Mephibosheth, II Samuel 9:1-13
Week 3-Jesus and the Woman at the Well, John 4:5-42
Week 4-Dorcas, Acts 9:36-42
This month we will be memorizing:
Week 1- Ephesians 4:32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
Week 2- Jeremiah 31:3 I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving kindness.
Week 3- Matthew 5:16 In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.
Week 4- Proverbs 19:17 He who is kind to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will reward him for what he has done.
EXCITE, ENCOURAGE, & EQUIP children to serve God!