Remember, awhile back when I eluded to a bloggy get-together amongst those who live in my area?
I don't know the reality of truly making it happen, but I thought I would at least ask a few questions to sift through the possibilities.
Most of you that read here know that I live in the central Texas area. Just think J.R.! I just wanted to make that clear for my other virtual friends that live far away before you got your hopes up about meeting me! ;) By all means you are welcome to come, but the way gas prices are these days....
Just answer the questions in my comment section and we will go from there!
1. Would you be interested in a Live Bloggy Get-Together?
2. Weekend or Weekday?
3. Rate your Top 3 Choices of Days.
4. Morning/Afternoon or Evening?
5. Kids or No Kids?
6. House or Restaurant or Park?
7. How far are you willing to drive? (Depending on who responds and is able to do this, I would likely plan a place most central to those actually committing.)
8. How many people do we tell? (Obviously, I "know" you, but you may "know" some other local bloggers you would like to meet in this venue. I just don't know how crazy big I want this to get!)
I think that is it, unless you can think of some other important things we need to consider before proceeding!