Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Rainy Day Picnic

About a month ago, my friend came over with her four sweeties. We both needed a break from our normal, at-home routine and decided a play date would do just fine. I had hoped to shoo the older kids out in the yard, but I think it was/had been rainy and a tad on the cold side.

They played great anyway and we got to visit.

The best part was our indoor picnic which the kids thought was cool!

I am not going to put these pics in order-just enjoy!



"Mmmm, I sure do love it when Mom hides good stuff in our mac and cheese!"

(And no, there are NO actual injuries under the band aids!)


Look, I can do tricks!




The kids had a great time talking, being silly, and eating!


A and one of her little pals!


Would they not be great for some food ad with this one!

The little ones especially seemed to love the picnic. All they did was eat and watch every move the big kids made. They thought the big kids were hysterical!

Good friends ~ Good food ~ Good fun!

Stacey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks so fun!

Miss Notesy said...

Hm... I think blogger just ate my comment. I said something along the lines of, "Picnics are fun. I can't wait to have an outdoor one!"