Four job titles I've held:
* Long John Silver's staff-It was my first "real" job and the only waitress-type job I ever had. I still eat there about once a year and love the malt vinegar! Long live the crunchies!
* Nanny/babysitter-My bread and butter from the age of 11 through college.
* Foley's staff-No doubt I spent more than I made!
* Occupational Therapist
Four movies I can watch over and over again:
* Shawshank Redemption-Like a mosquito to a light, I have to watch it anytime I see it on tv!
* Valley Girl :)- Just cuz!
* Good Will Hunting- Just good!
* The Chronicles of Narnia-I am looking forward to the next one!
(I am bad about remembering movies! I am sure I left off some of my real favorites, but I just can't think of them right now! Obviously, there should be a good love story on my list, so my brain must not be working at the moment!)
Four places I've lived:
* Kansas-born there.
* Oklahoma-most of my raising took place there.
* Texas-most of my living has taken place here.
* Port Charlotte, Florida-one of my traveling jobs and where I had the most fun!
Four TV shows I watch:
* John & Kate Plus 8-It's my grown up version of reality tv! Her OCD cracks me up!
* Grey's Anatomy
* S*x in the City-Sorry, a guilty pleasure! Don't worry, I only watch the edited tv version. I did have to catch up on some seasons on DVD and they were hard to watch b/c of the language.
* Law & Order-I think it is the CI version I like best b/c I enjoy watching the way that investigator's mind works.
(I used to LOVE watching CSI, the original Las Vegas version but I got too far behind. I need to catch up.)
(Dawson's Creek reunion anyone?!!!)
Four places I've been on vacation:
* Acapulco, Mexico-This is the last free vacation I earned as a traveling therapist and it was sweet! I ended up with a good roommate, the hotel was high end, and it was so beautiful there. (Don't worry D, I still enjoyed our little Mexico escape the best!)
* Colorado-college ski trip
* Tennessee/Arkansas-driving/sight-seeing trip and visiting friends along the way.
* Australia-AWESOME!! I have written about it before, so I won't bore you again! :)
Four of my favorite foods:
* Uncle Julio's beef fajitas
* Abuelo's fish/seafood dish with all that cream sauce along with their Mexican spinach (I don't eat cooked spinach otherwise!)
* Smoothie King's cranberry smoothie-It was my last request before I went to the hospital to have each of my babies!
* Cantina Laredo's salsa AND margaritas!
Four places I'd rather be right now:
* At a spa!
Four websites I visit:
* Google Reader (which covers everyone i love to visit plus my celebrity baby and popsugar fix!!)
Four people I'm tagging:
Anyone who has not done it or needs something to do!