Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I am, um, shockingly (almost!) speechless




"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award."

If you lurk around very many blogs for too long, you do start to notice the love being passed around. And, you do start to wonder, what if....? But in the end, I truly hope that I never share, be it words or pictures, just for a little extra glory. I hope you feel you got what you came for and some days maybe a little blessed.

You certainly do that for me.

My new friend Kimmy shocked me with this the other day! It has been so fun to get to know about her, her life, her heart. I bet she would be a fun gal pal in real world!!

Now for the fun, albeit VERY HARD part of making some decisions. I can't even tell you how many people I check on every day or so; they are listed on my computers "favorites" right now until I can find time to put them on my sidebar or tell you about them in a post.

However, I would like to bestow this honor to:

Jennifer ~ It is funny to be someone's friend in both real and blog life. Although I pretty much know her life in real time, it is always great to catch another side of it. She deserves this award in both worlds! She is also in the running for my #1 commenter- is there an award for that?

Jennifer O ~ You can tell she has a heart for her family and her friends. Always a cute story about the boys. She is a dedicated commenter as well!

Jenna ~ She may be a 3rd generation friend, but I can just bet that she would be available in real world time if I needed her. I admire her supermom ability with 4 boys-that family has fun!

Kelli ~ We are both Oklahoma/Texas transplants and just saving each other's spots in our respective states (Go Sooners!!!). She is as funny and down-to-earth on the phone as you get from her blog. I hope to meet her soon!

Sarah ~ She was one of my winner's but now I get the privilege of keeping up with her life since I "know" her! She seems to have such a sweet and beautiful spirit. One of her latest offerings was good for me to read.

MommyZab or Not China Made ~ I have not had a chance to dig deep into her personal blog site, but I am so impressed with and inspired by her new site that I just wanted her to know how much she was appreciated. She is doing a good thing and I hope you go check her out.

Rachel ~ You may know her better as Hannah's mommy. If you have not heard Hannah's story or keep up with their life, I encourage you to go and be blessed. I am not saying you won't shed a tear and that you won't want to just reach through the computer and give a mom-to-mom hug, but no matter what, you WILL BE BLESSED! Go give her some love.

Stacey

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank you so much Stacey! I am touched that you would think of me for this award!
Sarah

mommy zabs said...

Oh I'm so flattered and encouraged, I need that. Thank you so very much.!

Jennifer said...

Thanks, I'm honored! I'll be doing my 7 before the day is over. So glad we have been able to connect via blogland!!

Jennifer H. said...

oh! I feel so honored!! I will have to put my seven up later. Shh . . . I'm at school right now. ;-)

Rach said...

Wow! Um, uh, I feel so *honored*!! Thank you SO much! :o)

Jenna said...

That was so sweet of you! Thank you!

I hope we get to know each other better in "real life" soon.

kel said...

Thank you! I had fun doing my seven (well eight)!