Thursday, April 19, 2007

Say it in pictures!

While this is about another contest, I thought I would have a little fun and show you some of the images I would love to store in this great prize! These are a few pics of Luke from November. All my most recent ones of him are on my phone and that is the problem-they are on my phone and I don't have a transfer device yet. Anysa's 5 year old pictures were taken 2 weeks ago.










Anyway, go sign up for the contest to win a 9" Phillips Digital Photo Frame worth $249.99! Go back over to www.5minutesformom.com to sign on. (And I am just as frustrated as you as to why I can't produce an actual link anymore, but it is driving me crazy!! Any advice?

Happy Friday!
Stacey

2 comments:

Danette said...

They are both so cute! Anyssa looks just like you. I can't believe they are so big.

Re: Does a pair be a full house?

I'm sticking with my pair, but more power (and God's grace) to you if you go for the full house.

Danette

Jennifer said...

They are so big! The last time you guys came over for dinner, Luke was still in the infant carrier. They are both precious!!