I am so behind that a list will have to do for now!
* I had a doctor appointment today. Everything is still sealed up tight, so I am thinking no baby for now. My official due date is May 15th, but you never know!
* I about fell off the table today when I discovered a 6# gain in 2 weeks! Thank goodness he quickly assured me that it was mostly fluid retention. I have been doing so good in that department, but the last few days have found me with some nice fluffy ankles and fingers by the end of the day!
* I have two special activities, one for each child, that I would like to attend so my delivery date will have to work around them. I can either have the baby before the 8th or between the 9th and the 12th. I am not picky though! :)
* It has been almost one year since we moved and I have some thoughts about that.
* I have some incredible friends that I need to talk about.
* I found out last week that one of my dear friends is expecting her first child in December! Yay Jules!!!! :) So, so happy for her and her husband!
* A friend that I have made here (our daughters are in class together and good friends) found out that they are expecting a boy as well in August. How fun for our boys!
* In the last few weeks, I have been blessed with two baby showers. I want to share my thoughts and pictures about those as well.
* On Saturday, I almost completely finished my Moses' Basket bedding. I figure if I don't get the bassinet finished in time, at least he has one place to lay his head. Good enough for Moses' to float down the river, then good enough for him, right?!
* My pre-baby to-do list is dwindling, thank goodness!
* I have totally forgotten to talk about meeting another blogger at an unexpected time in an unexpected location! That is always fun! Will have to share that later.
* I have several posts labeled, but no time to write!
* Which is too bad since I am just a few posts away from my big 500! Wow!
That is all I can think of for my quick Monday summary!
Gotta go put my feet up!