Monday, September 3, 2007

Sorry, sorry, sorry!

Since Friday night, we have had Internet server problems. Last night was the first time I could get on for any significant length of time. I had been so frustrated over the weekend by getting on and getting kicked off that I finally gave up!

So obviously, I am behind in all things Internet related.

I was going to work on several posts for this week (ahead of time!), but for now you will have to settle for a quick weekly update!

* Last week was my kids' last week of "summer". Tomorrow they start school (Kindergarten and 3 year old preschool) and they are excited.

* Curtis "worked" from home on T and Th since our babysitter had returned to school already. The kids thought that was pretty cool. They got to go to the store, ride bikes, meet their teachers, and get some free ice cream all on Daddy's watch.

* On Friday, the kids and I went over to my friend's house for some fun household tackling. The kids played really well together and we got a lot done. I love purging and organizing someone else's stuff- :) G!!!

* Luke is so handsome with his new haircut. I was tired of the burr look and he got it trimmed and left longer on top. Pics to come later!

* Anysa and I went out on Saturday for a special pre-Kindergarten/Mommy & Me treat. I will tell you more later!!

* We had our second weigh-in on Sunday and I am so proud of all the girls. We had 9 girls weigh-in and together we lost a total of 17 pounds!!! We had several missing with the holiday, so I can't wait to see their results next week!!! I don't really want to say, but since I know you will ask, the winner was me. 5 pounds and 3.23% lighter than the week before. Yes, I am excited, BUT ALL MY GIRLS DID AWESOME!!! And our goal is to get healthy not be skinny!!

I hope everyone has a great week!
Stacey

1 comment:

kel said...

Great job on the 5 pounds!