Monday, January 3, 2011

1:1

It's a new year and I am already cheating.

I had every intention of settling in here on January 1st with a hot cup of something and words that overflowed.

But somehow, January 1st came and went, so here we are on January 3rd and the words are barely sputtering out.

Obviously, the things that have transpired in my life since being consistent around here are too numerous to mention right now.  But don't worry, I'm making a list behind the scenes!

Just for the record, my posting has been pretty weak all year with my biggest producing month bringing in only 12.  The fact that I didn't even post ONCE in August or October, then only ONLY once in November and December leaves me thinking I may only be talking to myself right now!  :)  It would totally serve me right since I have been a neglient commenter for so long.

I have a lot of excuses, some of which I will try to summarize in a later post.  But the bottom line is that I miss hanging out around here.  I have so many good memories.

I also have some pretty funny ones.

Take this one for example...

Life Goals 2008

Oh.My.Word!

Let's try this again.  At a slower and simpler pace.  One day, one week, one month at a time.

One book
One room
One project
One post
One pound
One child
One verse
One dream...at a time

That was going to be so profound to say on 1.1.11, right?!

But I am here today and it still feels good.

Good to be home.

Stacey

No comments: