Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Food~it does a body good.

**This post was originally started in May 2010.  New stuff is in italics.

This stuff has been in my head for awhile.

The problem with more semi-serious posts like this is that I never feel like I have time to give them justice.  Especially when others do a much better job than I do!  For that very reason, I may do a lot of linking here!

I would say my quest for living a healthier life, for me and my family, continues to find me traveling a windy road.  There are usually a few valleys for every mountain top I reach.

That is why I keep good people like Cara close by!  I love learning new things from her.  She inspires me while never making me feel bad. 

I will be honest.  I have chucked a few health gurus off my Google Reader after tiring of their belittling attitude; if you aren't making these choices for your family, then you just don't really care, doooo you kind of people

Cara will NEVER be one of those people!  :)  You will love learning more about her family's Real Food Journey!

There are so many things I want to share, so forgive me if I bounce around.

**I had been cooresponding with Cara awhile before the subject of coconuts came up, but I seemed to latch on to this because it seemed like an easy transition to make.

Coconut Milk and Coconut Oil
http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/faq.htm#1

http://www.ehow.com/facts_4744724_coconut-milk-health-benefits.html

**Just this week, I signed up for her newsletter and got a Grain Free 3-Day Sample Meal Plan.  I am very excited to try several of her recipes!!  She makes it very easy which is very appealing!!

Grain Free Sample Meal Plan

**A few of my resolutions center around an healthier lifestyle, including exercising 3-4 times a week, trying 1 new recipe a week, and supplementing with more green smoothie shakes.

Stacey

No comments: