Thursday, December 17, 2009

Top 40

I turn 40 in a month and made up this fun little list of 40 things I want.

Key word is "want".

I know that most of these things are not needs.

So don't roll your eyes when you read it!

A few things are practical, but most are just fun and frivilous.

It is good to dream.  It won't all happen in a year, but I would like the 5 year plan at least!

Maybe my husband will remember to read this before my birthday!  Might help him sooner than that since he asked me this week what I want for Christmas...next week!


Facial
Massage
Another massage :)
Pedicure
Manicure
40 hours of free time (5 hours blocks)
Trip with husband
Trip with family
  Disney
  Florida beach
  Sea World
  Atlantas
  Snow
Trip with girlfriends
Another trip with girlfriends :)
International trip
iPhone (probably would have to be a Blackberry in my area)
Wii
Laptop
New family computer (PC vs Mac?)
Pocket-sized digital camera
Health Master Blender (QVC)
Flat iron
Kitchen towels, washcloths, hand mitts
Washer and dryer
Willow Tree Navity
Willow Tree (other)
Upgraded sewing machine w/ embroidery
Laundress & housekeeper :)
New house
New clothes
Teeth whitening
Extra fridge/freezer
Piano (lessons for me and the kids)
Rollerblades
Kindle
Tummy tuck (just to jumpstart my exercise program!!)
Photography lessons
Family portraits
Win the lottery :)

Stacey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, I'd take one or all of those as well. (I do have the iPhone & yes you do want one!)

I cannot even tell you how much I want to go get a mani/pedi. Just a little cheapy one at the beauty school will do. Wouldn't it be fun if we lived closer??-- we could make it a regular appointment. (Followed by margaritas, of course!)