Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hiatus

We are going to be busy for the next 2 weeks, so I am going to put up the "Gone Fishin'" sign until then.

After that, I think I am just going to check in for a few days and prep a bunch of stuff before closing shop until school starts.

I have a lot of things I want to get done and little people I want to spend time with before the school bell rings! The time it takes to organize my thoughts and download pictures will be better spent after I put it into my new schedule.

Hopefully, I won't be too much of a stranger when I return here. You will probably still see me visiting around blogs and Facebook, as I usually hang out at the computer when I am feeding B.

Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow,
That I shall say good night till it be morrow.


Stacey

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

Have a great time "fishing". I'll miss you.

Jenna said...

You do realize that I get my baby fix from looking at those sweet pictures of your little man, right? Hope you aren't gone long. I will miss you.