Monday, November 24, 2008

I am thinking I will need to borrow Santa's elves this year!

That Christmas tree I thought was so cute that I just had to put it on my sidebar?

It is going to be the death of me!

I have virtually done nothing in regards to the occasion it marks.

OK, maybe a few things have been secured, but only because they were discovered last year and have been in waiting ever since. Let's not even talk of decorating!

I am just trying to get through one thing at a time these days.

Thanksgiving will involve visitors, food, and busy children.

Then I will think about Christmas.

And all that involves baby?

Well, all of those things will be waiting until after Christmas.

I can't seem to wrap my mind around more than one thing at a time these days.

And while that realization actually stresses my usual multi-tasking brain a bit, I hope it also makes me enjoy each thing a little more.

I think I can. I think I can.

Stacey

No comments: