Mommy is catching up after a crazy 2 months! She doesn't want me to feel like the neglected 3rd child, so here is my 10-month newsletter!
- I don't go back to the doctor until I am 1, but Mommy thinks my diapers seem awfully loose. I still love to eat, but staying busy plus growing taller keeps my trim and fit!
- Mommy and Daddy think the bumps in my mouth are getting ready to erupt. Mommy has been calling me names like "Cranky" and "Fussbucket" lately. Daddy thinks it is funny when I rub my tongue in and out of my mouth like a snake!
- Mommy took me to see a friend of ours that takes care of ears, noses, and throats. He stuck weird-looking things in my mouth, ears, and nose while Mommy held me in her lap. He said my tonsils were a Grade 4 out of 5. I think that means they are big. Mommy says I am just like my brother and sister. Although I am sleeping better all the time, Mommy says I snore pretty loud. She says that some nights, I am competing with Daddy for Loud Snorer of the Night!
- I edged out sister by mere days to secure the record for earliest WALKER in the family! Yay me! Of course, I am counting a few steps as walking! This walking thing makes everyone clap for me all the time. Who knew it was this easy to be famous and applauded!
- I like to say things like "gumpgumpgump", "dadada", and all sorts of noises.
- I love to read my books all the time. Mommy keeps them stacked so neatly so that I can entertain myself by pulling them off the fireplace over, and over, and over! I am great at turning pages and love looking at all the pictures.
- I am good at making messes. My favorite messes include rugs, books, dishes, and toys that don't belong to me.
- This month, Mommy let me try out apple chunks since my gums are bothering me. I really enjoyed gnawing, but I didn't know my own strength. Mommy laughed watching me gnawing off chunks. I was real good about spitting them out when she asked for them.
- Mommy introduced me to mandarin oranges and all I can say is YUM YUM YUM!
- I still don't want to sign, but Mommy and Daddy don't give up. I just like to talk real loud when I am hungry.
- Mommy and us went to visit our family in Oklahoma. It was very exciting! I got meet my Uncle C, Aunt K, and my cousin J! All those big kids were WILD!
- When we came home, Mommy took us to our new temporary house. Hey! Where are my stairs people?! There are lots of new corners to check out though!
"Good Morning birds!"
Mommy loves toes!
Reading one of my favorites
Hope the floor is clean!
I like to practice my squatting a lot!
Playing cars with brother
Me and my crazy brother!