Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I started a new job today (which I am actually excited about), but I am too tired to share any more about it right now.

Should I be tired?

I have gone to bed by 8:30 or 9:00 the last 3 nights.

This coming from a night owl!!

And I am not even really sick.

Although something must be in the air, some have said it is mountain cedar?, because my eyes have been on fire and watery more than I care to say.

So, I guess I am not really tired tired, just tired eyes.

Which makes typing not fun! :)

I will find time later this week to share more.

Stacey

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

I can't wait to hear about your new job! Congrats!
I've given you an award. Please check out my blog for more details.

歡樂 said...

善言能贏得聽眾,善聽才能贏得朋友。..................................................

Jennifer said...

curious to hear about your new job. Hope it's going well.