Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I totally forgot

Eleven days ago, we celebrated freedom.

Likely, most of us celebrated food on that day too!

I plain forgot to post about the day, so I decided to do it today just for the sake of my electronic "scrapbook".

The day was half working around the house and half lounging around while stuffing our faces with food.

The kids got some fishing in and then they were pleased to see that the Firecracker Fairy did indeed know their new address.

Hugging the flag, aka Papa

My two little firecrackers!

Twinkie Toes!

Offering Jake a ride

Discovering their goodies-a movie for each (which the FF might have picked up for $2 each at Half-Price Books! Too bad the FF didn't remember that she already had Snow White!) and a yummy mommy-approved fruit snack.





Stacey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still find myself freaking out about having a girl... like I just won't know what to do with her.

But the matching flip flops... that made me feel so much better!