Thursday, March 29, 2007

Suck it up-really!

I.want.this.vacuum! But, of course, you will too once you read about it. And who wouldn't want a $469.99 vacuum FREE! Me do, Me do! Not that I want anyone else to win it, but I have to be a good neighbor and share the news. Go over to www.5minutesformom.com and sign up on Mr. Linky-they tell you how; it's simple and you don't even have to have a blog. Go over to www.dyson.com to read all about the Dyson Slim Vacuum (that I want to win!)

And don't forget to check back from time to time because I like linking to contests through them!

Stacey

2 comments:

Mom Tu-Tu said...

I want to win too! :) I see you have a 5 year old daughter and 3 year old son. I have the same pair at my house!

Jennifer H. said...

I'm on my way to register! And your open letter to Big Mama is hilarious.