Friday, February 23, 2007

Party Time

Check out The Ultimate Blog Party (see banner link below) that runs March 2-9th! I am excited for several reasons-
  • It means learning about some great people and getting to know them better. Note- I have learned that there is this incredible network of women out there offering support, humor, advice, prayers. What I love is that so many are Christian women!
  • It means PRIZES- anyone that posts about the party during that week and signs up using the Mr. Linky on 5minutesformom website is eligible to win. Disclaimer- I am very green about all this blogging stuff, so please be sure to read the details on their website in regards to signing up, posting, winning, etc.
  • It means lots of potential new visitors to both my blog (that is if I ever let any of my friends know about it!) and my website (selfish maybe, but a girl has to advertise!)

More later! Enjoy your day!

Stacey

No comments: