Thursday, December 29, 2011

Fall 2010

Wasn't this just yesterday?!

No, I guess not.

When we were in our rent home, Brax loved exploring the kitchen cabinets.




Grandparents Day at Chapel Hill

Playing dress up in sister's room

Eating popcorn with Nana

He loves being outside



He wants to play with Sissy and Bubba so bad that he will even be their "horse"!



Working on the tractor for Daddy

Some days, I had to trick him into taking a nap.


Pink Day at school!


Crazy Day at school

Brax wanted to dress up too!

Hard to tell from the pic, but Brax is actually in the dog pen.  Notice who is not in there!

Watching Luke play football

Flag Football



When Anysa was 18 months old, she was in a pageant in Dallas.  She actually won Miss Photogenic.  :)  I thought she might like to try one of the local small town pageants.  Silly me, thought it would fun and simple.  I should have known better.  These girls-and mommas-were serious. 

Notice that she is the only one with straight hair!  I thought she looked beautiful, did a great job, and won first place in my heart!


Some of my pictures seem out of focus, but I think it is my editing.  I'm rusty!

Stacey

1 comment:

kel said...

Great catch up post. Loved the pics. I keep having good intentions on keeping my blog up.