Friday, May 13, 2011

Sigh....

I miss my voice.

Oh, I still have one.

I just really really miss the one that talks here.

Facebook is quick and easy, but just not the same.

I have needed quick and easy these past few months, but at some point I HAVE to catch up here.

So please don't be surprised when I post about Christmas in July!

I tried to post a few times between February and now, but I got easily frustrated with our online being slow, Blogger being REALLY slow downloading pics, and lots going on around the homestead.

I continue to read my blogs all the time, but once again, I read them on my phone and fell behind commenting as well.

Anyway, I updated my blog to-do list for posts and hope to download some pics so I can try try again!

I need a magic wand!

Here is my teaser...Easter pics!



Stacey

4 comments:

Kimmy said...

I totally know how you feel. I find Facebook to be the same for me. It's quick and easy and doesn't require as much thought, even though it can still take up as much time as writing a post. I've got lots of posts stashed away in my brain somewhere as well, but I struggle with keeping up with posting. It's sad. I really like blogging and I love reading yours, so I look forward to hearing more from you:)

Martie said...

LOVE the pictures. Stacey! Your babies are growing up. And they are SO cute!!

TexasTanya said...

Goodness, your babies are getting so BIG! I totally understand the FB thing. I'm right there with you. :)

Mandy said...

Wow, look at those great looking kids!! They are just growing up!! So good to see a post from you. I miss your posts!