Thursday, July 22, 2010

ONEderful!

I knew this would happen.

He turned ONE before I was ready.  (well, 2 months ago, but whose counting!)

Maybe the Duggers have the right idea!

I had postponed these pics once due to allergy attacks and major runny nose.  We barely escaped one at this appointment, but I managed to keep it at bay with a little allergy med dose and handy kleenex.  He didn't have his full on grin for us, but he did have his full on energy which meant a busy Mommy and Photographer trying to catch the good shots.

I love this grin.  Too bad his hair piece had shifted!  I hadn't brought myself to cut his hair yet, so this was bound to happen!


I know I should take the time to find a picture of L and move it next to this one, but no time my friends!  I decided to take B's picture in the same outfit as L for his ONE year pictures.  I am glad I did.  So much alike, yet so different !

That tongue!

Those eyes!

The total package!

I always take ONE year pictures with a favorite book.  I love the pointing!


"Look Mama!"

"Wanna see?"

So, I had this great idea for the balls.  Who knew they wouldn't stop rolling around the JCP floor!  AND, why do the barcodes have to be imprinted on the ball?  UGH!  I actually really love this pic, but didn't order it because of the barcodes.  What do you think?  Do they ruin the pic or should I just let go of my OCD in this case?

Sweet smile!

I really love this one too!

Stacey

4 comments:

Kimmy said...

WOW, what an ADORABLE little man you have . . . and seriously, he looks like a little man in his button-up shirt and his overswept hair (which, by the way, I think is fantastic) . . . I think I'd feel the same way about the barcodes--I tried to enlarge the last picture but couldn't see close enough--do the smaller balls have barcodes too? I really like the last picture. B is extremely cute--you did well!

Jennifer H. said...

Okay, these pictures are precious! I can't believe how blonde his hair is! What a sweet smile!

Cindy said...

Adorable pictures!!! I have to agree about the ball pictures, the bar code is an eyesore. However, that would have been really easy to get rid of in photoshop, too bad JCPenney doesn't offer that.

I can't get over how big he has gotten. And that blond hair. Love it!

Cara said...

He is so stinkin cute! And I didn't know you were building, it looks great!