Theoretically, this person was considering the following:
- ALL clothes and shoes that do not currently fit, nor will fit anytime soon, any member of the family.
- ALL clothes and shoes that lack style, comfort, and flexibility with other pieces in the closet. (Theoretically, it would be really cool if Stacy and Clinton showed up at any moment for a $5000 family makeover!)
- ALL toys that are never played with nor will be appropriate for future use.
- Most fake plants and greenery. Theoretically, there is a feeling of wanting to be surrounded by what is real versus what may look pretty but just fills up space and collects dust.
- Any kitchen items that are not used frequently enough to be labeled anything other than space hogs.
- Anything broken, not useful, or does not fit the overall feeling or look desired for the new home.