Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cousins

We enjoyed a visit a couple of weeks ago from my mom, sister, and my sister's kids.

It was loud and kid-crazy the whole time!

The girls are 3 months apart. The boys are 1 month apart. The babies are 8 months apart.

We stayed pretty busy just managing in the recovery zone! :)

And that is not even counting our trip to the ER!!

(Story coming tomorrow!)

It is nice to have the kids enjoy growing up together....well, 4 hours apart, but still together. It makes us miss cousin J in California even more!

Here is our attempt at capturing kids on camera before we rush out the door to church.

This one cracks me up! The babies are like, "what is up with these big kids?"!

One more try!



We tried to get the babies together while they were sleeping, but my little guy woke up in a bad mood.

"Who's the pipsqueak?"

"I guess he looks like a pretty good kid."

"Don't cry baby."


Stacey

No comments: